New Delhi. Agnipath Yojna Notification: Defense Minister Shri Rajnath Singh has approved the proposal to reserve 10% of the job vacancies in the Ministry of Defense for Agniveer who fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
This 10% reservation will be implemented in Indian Coast Guard, Defense Civilian posts and all 16 Defense Public Sector Undertakings. Necessary amendments to the relevant Recruitment Rules will be implemented to give effect to these provisions.
DPSUs will be advised to make similar amendments in their respective Recruitment Rules. There will also be a provision for relaxation in the age limit required for the recruitment of Agniveers in the above mentioned jobs.
46,000 soldiers recruited this year
With regard to major changes in the decades-old selection process to recruit more qualified and young soldiers, 46,000 soldiers will be recruited in the three services this year under the scheme of the Ministry of Defense and the eligibility age for selection will be between 17.5 years to 21 years. And they have been named ‘Agniveer’.
Notification has been issued by the government today for the recruitment of Agni Veers. You can get information by downloading this notification by visiting the Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in According to the notification, online registration will start from July. In this recruitment, there will be different opportunities for 8th, 10th and 12th pass people. 8th pass people will have a chance to become Agniveer Tradesman.
Who will get the chance in which position?
If you want to apply for Agniveer General Duty, then at least for that Have got at least D grade. Apart from this, 12th pass students can apply for Agniveer Tech. For this it is necessary that in 12th they should have PCM as a subject. Whereas 12th pass students from any stream can apply for the post of Agniveer Clerk and Storekeeper. Not only this, people who have passed 8th and 10th will also get a chance to become Agniveer Tradesman.
How much will be the service period and what are the conditions
The service tenure of Agniveers will be of 4 years. They will be recruited under the Army Act 1950 and if needed, the country will
They can be deployed anywhere in the No youth who becomes Agniveer will get pension and gratuity. His tenure will start with the enrollment. There will be a separate rank of Agniveers in the Indian Army. The fixed duty of Agniveers can be changed at any time. Agniveers can be deployed in any regiment and unit as per the requirement. Apart from this, transfer can be done in any region. After 4 years of service, 25% of the fire fighters will continue to serve in the army, while
The service of 75 percent Agni Veers will be terminated. After that they will be given farewell from the army with a service fund package of Rs 11 lakh 70 thousand. Out of this Rs 11 lakh, an amount of Rs 5 lakh will be deducted from a part of the salary received during his service. Agniveers will not get the benefit of Ex-Service Men Health Scheme for ex-servicemen. Apart from this, canteen facility and ex-servicemen status will also not be available. Apart from this, under the Official Secrets Act, 1923, they were told about the army during service.
Agniveers will get a salary of Rs 30,000 per month in the first year. Allowances will be different.
33,000 per month salary in the second year and allowances will be given separately.
In the third year, the salary of Agniveers will increase to Rs 36,500.
In the fourth and final year, the salary of Agniveers will be Rs 40,000 per month.
The first phase exam will be held on July 24. The first batch will be recruited in the Airforce before December. The training of Agniveers will start from December 30.
Preference in these institutions
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) Limited, Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL), Hindustan Shipyard Limited ( HSL), Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders (MDL), Mishra Dhatu Nigam (MIDHANI) Limited, Armored Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL), Advanced Weapons and Equipment India Limited (Abl
& EIL), Munitions India Limited (MIL), Yantra India Limited (YIL), Gliders India Limited (GIL), India Optel Limited (IOL) and Troop Comforts Limited (TCL). This reservation will be made available in addition to the existing reservation for ex-servicemen.
10 salient features of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme…
- Recruitment in the army will be for four years only. During these four years he will be known as Agniveer.
- After four years, the services of the soldiers will be reviewed. After review, the services of 25 percent Agni Veers will be extended. The remaining 75 percent will be retired.
- A four-year job will also include six months’ training. Age between 17 and a half years to 21 years will be eligible for Agniveer.
- Women in the Army and Navy will also get a chance to become Agniveer.
- Agniveers will get an annual salary package of 4.76 lakhs i.e. around 30 thousand per month. By the fourth year, this package will be 6.92 lakhs. Apart from this, Risk and Hardship Allowance will also be available for areas like Siachen.
- After retirement pension will not be available but a lump sum amount will be given. This amount has been named as Service Fund Package. Under this, an amount of 11.7 lakh will be received after retirement. This service fund package has been made with the contribution of 30 percent of Agniveer’s salary and the same amount of the government. This service fund package is completely
Will be income tax free.
- If any Agniveer Veergati is attained during the service, then his family will get the assistance amount of one crore. Along with this, the family will also get the salary of the remaining service of Agniveer.
- If Agniveer becomes disabled during service, then he will be given an amount of 44 lakhs and will also get the salary of the remaining service.
are prepared on the basis of
The Guards is the only such regiment after independence that was raised on the basis of All India All Class, but now it is believed in the Agniveer plan that all the regiments of the army will be based on All India All Class. That is, any youth of the country can apply for any regiment. Since independence, this is being considered as a major defense reform in the defense sector.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, the first recruitment rally of the Army will be organized within the next 90 days. 40 thousand for the army in the first year under this scheme.
Agni Veers will be recruited. There will be a recruitment of 3500 Agni Veers for the Air Force and 3000 Agni Veers for the Navy.
In the press conference held on Tuesday, Air Chief Marshal VR Choudhary made it clear that all the examinations that have been or were to be held in the last two years of the Indian Air Force will now be cancelled. Recruitment in the Air Force will now be done only under the Agneepath scheme. According to Navy Chief Admiral R Hari Kumar, the training of Agni Veers will be such that they can be deployed from warships to submarines.