Noida. “I was annoyed by Bravo’s constant barking and loud noise at our bedroom door. When I opened the door to see why he was barking like this, I found the whole house filled with smoke,” These things were told by 38-year-old Shesh Sarangdhar, who runs an IT company in Noida. Bravo is an indie breed dog which he adopted in March this year.
Shesh further said that on checking the house, we found that there was a fire in the kitchen stove and wooden furniture. Acting swiftly, we started dousing the fire by pouring water from the bucket. It was a very challenging time for us to have a sudden turn. Had Bravo not raised the alarm in time, the smoke would have entered our rooms and would have harmed us during sleep. Bravo showed wisdom in adverse times, cared for us, alerted us in time and saved our lives, you are our hero, bravo..